Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds

Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds, pull up a seat and prepare to enter different worlds and ages. From the past, to the present, and the future. This is the place where I''l place some of the stuff I am thinking of, as well as news items & stories that are interesting. And a few other odds and ends.

Also check out my other spots,
My Portfolio on WDC
And
My art on deviantART

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cakes & Circuses

Cakes & Circuses

You show us what you want us to see,
not what we need to see.

You tell us what to believe,
because you think we are dunces.

You can hear what we are saying,
but dismiss us as fools.

We can see an evil rising,
only you see an ally.

We can feel the alarm bells ringing,
warning us of your deceit.

You were once relevant,
now you have become refuse.

You have become corrupt,
and you mean us no good.

© Copyright 2011 David S Flythe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hit counter hit counter