Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds

Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds, pull up a seat and prepare to enter different worlds and ages. From the past, to the present, and the future. This is the place where I''l place some of the stuff I am thinking of, as well as news items & stories that are interesting. And a few other odds and ends.

Also check out my other spots,
My Portfolio on WDC
And
My art on deviantART

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Journal Entry - September 8, 2012


Well it's been a while since I've done what I intended to with this blog, so starting this weekend I'm going to return to working on it as a complement to my stories as well as (sometimes) the stories themselves.

I'm hoping to get some feedback on on some of the stuff I do and have done.

A little later today I'm going to redo an old post with a few extras and a new perspective.

Thanks to any who view

David

P.S. By the way I haven't really stopped working on my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hit counter hit counter