-
Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds
Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds, pull up a seat and prepare to enter different worlds and ages. From the past, to the present, and the future. This is the place where I''l place some of the stuff I am thinking of, as well as news items & stories that are interesting. And a few other odds and ends.
Also check out my other spots,
My Portfolio on WDC
And
My art on deviantART
Also check out my other spots,
My Portfolio on WDC
And
My art on deviantART
Current Health Issues
I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Journal Entry - September 8, 2012
Well it's been a while since I've done what I intended to with this blog, so starting this weekend I'm going to return to working on it as a complement to my stories as well as (sometimes) the stories themselves.
I'm hoping to get some feedback on on some of the stuff I do and have done.
A little later today I'm going to redo an old post with a few extras and a new perspective.
Thanks to any who view
David
P.S. By the way I haven't really stopped working on my stuff.
Labels:
Journal Entry,
Personal Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment