Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds

Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds, pull up a seat and prepare to enter different worlds and ages. From the past, to the present, and the future. This is the place where I''l place some of the stuff I am thinking of, as well as news items & stories that are interesting. And a few other odds and ends.

Also check out my other spots,
My Portfolio on WDC
And
My art on deviantART

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Monday, September 3, 2012

technorati claim code; updated

This is a quick post for the technorati claim code to register this blog to their site.

TAV5279YCXBG

Update 9/8/2012 12:42AM

Not a blog technorati "This site does not appear to be a blog or news site. Technorati does not support claiming of forums, product catalogs, and the like. You can review our site quality guidelines at http://technorati.com/blog-quality-guidelines-faq/"  

Does this look like a forum, product catalog or something of the like?
Explain how this is a; Store catalog listings, Video, music, torrent, etc. download listings, Auto-generated content, pulling in data from Google, Wikipedia, Amazon, consumer review sites, and/or other blogs and sites, Free posting / article publishing sites, where anyone can sign up and add posts or articles, or Blog planets & aggregation sites?! I have had to put up with a lot of _____ in the last three to four months I will be fighting them on this. And I WILL WIN!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hit counter hit counter