Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds

Welcome to The Guardian of Worlds, pull up a seat and prepare to enter different worlds and ages. From the past, to the present, and the future. This is the place where I''l place some of the stuff I am thinking of, as well as news items & stories that are interesting. And a few other odds and ends.

Also check out my other spots,
My Portfolio on WDC
And
My art on deviantART

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Monday, December 14, 2009

More on Oceanus - 00001

Oceanus is my next fantasy world, while it only has 7% more water surface area, most of the larger land masses are smaller then Greenland and most islands vary in size from there. The easiest way to imagine what Oceanus would look like is to look at the Caribbean and imagine something like that across the world, just no continents as we know them. And as I said before Oceanus is populated with at least 18 intelligent races. Oceanus also has two moons.

Oceanus’s name comes from Latin, Oceanus -i m. the ocean , the sea which encompasses the earth. This is also the name of Oceanus’s Great Ocean, often just called the sea or great sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hit counter hit counter